| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ndola in June is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 17.2 °C (31 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of water accrues during on average 0 days.
- In June the blue above Ndola is quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:36 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:21.
- There are approximately 2:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ndola June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ndola, Zambia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ndola:
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 195 kms (121.2 miles) NW
- Solwezi, Zambia - 262.2 kms (162.9 miles) WNW
- Kafironda, Zambia - 73 kms (45.3 miles) NW
- Kasempa, Zambia - 308.8 kms (191.9 miles) WSW
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 156.5 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Kabwe, Zambia - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) S
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 279 kms (173.4 miles) SW
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) S
- Lusaka, Zambia - 269.4 kms (167.4 miles) S
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 286.8 kms (178.2 miles) S